This postgraduate scholarship provides a number of awards up to the value of £1000 – £6000 towards the cost of tuition fees, for students applying for the MSc Marketing and International Management programme. It is available (dependent on eligibility) for 1 year.
This scholarship is sponsored by Telefónica O2 UK Limited, a leading communications company for consumers and businesses in the UK, with 19.1 million mobile customers and over 260,000 fixed broadband customers as at 30 September 2008. Telefónica O2 UK Limited is part of Telefónica Europe plc which is a business division of Telefónica S.A. and which owns O2 in the UK, Ireland, Slovakia, Germany and the Czech Republic, and has 43.8 million customers.
- are from the UK or any EU country
- can demonstrate an excellent academic record and an active contribution to business and society
- meet the School’s academic and English language entry requirements
- have received and accepted an offer of a place on MSc Marketing and International Management and paid the required deposit
- Complete a scholarship application form: (MS Word – 500 KB) (PDF- 500 KB)
- Return this form with your confirmation of acceptance to: Postgraduate Admissions Office, Henley Business School, University of Reading, Whiteknights, RG6 6UD, United Kingdom
Shortlisted applicants may be invited to attend a formal interview and successful applicants will be informed following the appropriate deadline.
Be an ambassador for the School
Scholarship winners are required to act as an ambassador for the School. This may include being asked to support an event, write a blog, provide a case study or take part in a digital media project. As well as a financial reward, this role and the award itself are excellent additions to your CV.
Closing date for applications is 25 October 2011.
The School withholds the right not to offer an award where there no suitable applicants and all awards are made at the discretion of the Director of Postgraduate Studies. Only one scholarship offered by the School will be awarded per student. Scholarship awards are valid for the current academic year only.
Visit Official Website.
82 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini