- [Application Submission]: June 11, 2012 (Mon) ~ June 15, 2012 (Fri)
- [Screening]: June 22, 2012 (Fri)
- [Announcement]: July 6, 2012 (Fri)
Eligibility for Application
All applicants are required to demonstrate Korean language proficiency through the Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK) Grade 3 or higher (Grade 4 or higher for Korean & Korean Literature majors) or its equivalent and to belong to one of the following categories.
- Foreign student whose parents are both foreigners
- Overseas resident or foreigner who has completed an education package equivalent to a combination of primary, secondary and tertiary education programs in Korea.
- Korean whose nationality has changed after obtaining foreign nationality and who has acquired a relevant degree (bachelor, master) in foreign country
Documents to be submitted: the original and three copies
- All documents must be notarized and translated into English or Korean before submission if original language is neither English nor Korean.
- The Apostille Certificate for the Proof of Enrollment, Transcript, and the diploma of a foreign school must be submitted.(consulate certificate for those who are from a country that is not a member country of Apostille)
Instructions for Applicants
- None of the documents or records submitted to an institute of recommendation shall be returned.
- Those who submit false documents or fail to submit all required documents shall be exempt from screening or have their acceptance cancelled.
- Those who submit copies of required documents shall have them compared and verified against the original version by the relevant institute of recommendation.
- The content of the Personal Medical Assessment must be true and valid and if the physical health of a successful applicant is deemed inappropriate to pursue academic studies during the medical checkup conducted by the school, the applicant’s acceptance shall be canceled.
- A paper-based thesis to be submitted if applicable (one or two copies)
- A copy of honors & achievements (verified by the institute of recommendation)
- Under no circumstances shall a successful applicant change schools once acceptance to graduate school is confirmed.
Address: Daejeon University, Daehakno 62 (Yongun-dong), Dong-gu, Daejeon
For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
63 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini