Halliburton, one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry, is offering two Halliburton Undergraduate Scholarships.
Halliburton will award one Specialist Engineering Scholarship and one Specialist Geology and Petroleum Geology Scholarship. The successful applicants will each receive £2,000 per annum for either two or three years as determined by programme classification, year of award and date of graduation.
In addition to the financial support, the Halliburton Undergraduate Scholarships offer:
- Student Mentoring
- The opportunity to apply for paid summer placement
The Scholarships are open to students, on the degree programmes listed below, commencing: 3rd year of a BEng, 3rd or 4th year of a MEng or 3rd year of a BSc in September 2012:
- BEng Petroleum Engineering (H851)
- BEng Engineering (Integrated) (H105)
- BEng Engineering (Mechanical and Electrical) (HH36)
- BEng Engineering (Mechanical with Computer Aided Engineering) (H3H1)
- BEng Engineering (Mechanical with Materials) (H3J5)
- BEng Engineering (Mechanical with Management) (H303)
- BEng Engineering (Mechanical) (H300)
- BEng Chemical Engineering (H813)
- MEng Chemical Engineering (H810)
- MEng Mechanical Engineering (H305)
- MEng Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (HHH6)
- MEng Mechanical Engineering with Materials (H3JM)
- MEng Petroleum Engineering (H850)
- BSc Geology and Petroleum Geology (F602)
You should note that the scholarships are open to all students regardless of nationality, where they are domiciled, or fee structure to which they belong to.
The Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and demonstration of specific personal characteristics (please see Guidelines for Applicants for full details).
Please complete the application form, and send it togther with a recent CV, and your reference.
Deadline: 22nd of October 2012
If you have any queries not answered by the guidelines below please contact Jenny Styles (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 01224 273597).
You will be told whether or not your application has been successful by post at the correspondence address on your application form by 9 November 2012.
For more information, please visit official website
51 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini