MathMods is coordinated by the University of L’Aquila in Italy and involves other four leading universities in Europe: the Autonomous University of Barcelona in Catalonia – Spain (UAB), the University of Hamburg in Germany (UHH), the Gdansk University of Technology in Poland (GUT) and the University of Nice – Sophia Antipolis in France (UNSA).
Please read FAQs before filling in the application form.
Applicants must have obtained a recognized Bachelor’s Degree (BS, BSc, SB, etc.) – or a degree at the same level of an academic Bachelor’s Degree, for instance its equivalent from a college, university, or technical school of high standing, or 180 ECTS credits in the European system – in one of the following (or equivalent) fields:
2 Scholarships Erasmus Mundus Scholarships: Category A, B and Window.
Scholarships are granted to the most talented applicants who will be full-time enrolled in MathMods MSc course, according to the evaluation made by the Consortium Committee.
How to apply?
During the online registration process you will be asked whether you are applying for a scholarship or not.
Who is eligible?
Category A includes applicants who meet ALL the requirements below:
- Applicants who are from a country which is not:
- EU (27 European Union member states).
- EFTA/EEA (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway).
- Applicants who have never benefited from an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship.
- Applicants who have not carried out their activities (study, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in any of the EU or EFTA/EEA. The reference date for this rule is 28 February 2011.
Category B includes European students as well as students who do not fulfil the criteria for Category A.
Window (Western Balkans and Turkey). Besides being eligible for category A, applicants from Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia (FYROM), Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, can also apply for this special window provided that they submit their application by the same deadline set for category A.
- Applied Mathematics
- Mathematics with a good background in Physics
- Physics with a good background in Mathematics
- Engineering with a large background in Mathematics and Physics.
Students in their final year of undergraduate study may be admitted on condition that their Bachelor’s degree is awarded before the enrolment on MathMods MSc.
Application Deadline : 31 January 2011
88 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini